Corner exhibition stand
One of the most popular options for building a stand for an exhibition is a corner exhibition stand, and there are a number of reasons for this:
1. The shape of such a stand attracts visitors from different streams, its interior space is clearly visible from different sides.
2. Corner stands provide the designer with many interesting and unexpected options for lighting design.
3. The available space can be used with a high degree of rationality, which allows you to minimize the required area, and therefore save part of the budget.
4. There are no serious restrictions in terms of the design of the appearance of the composition. There is an opportunity to realize the most daring ideas in design, as well as in the multimedia and interactive component.
The supporting structures of the stand must be calculated for strength, in addition, the technical systems used (lighting, multimedia, etc.) need efficient removal of excess heat, which also needs to be taken into account when developing.
The high potential of corner exhibition stands is revealed under the condition of their successful and competent design, professional manufacture and installation. Performers of such projects should have considerable experience, confirmed by a rich portfolio.
The exhibition stand should always stand out favorably against the background of others, give a full overview to potential buyers and just participants of the event. A corner exhibition stand is the right solution in many situations. They take up a minimum of space, can be located in the most advantageous places of the room, providing maximum visibility. If you are interested in the manufacture of such structures and the development of a concept, building for the exhibition — you can contact us. For many years we have been offering customers high-quality and proven services, we sell durable and practical stands that meet all standards and requirements.
Features and Benefits
Corner stands usually have two main sides. These are installed most often at the end of the room or exhibition row, they allow you to save space and get more opportunities. Of the advantages of such designs, the following can be noted: – ergonomics;
– good visibility from all sides;
– large capacity;
– there is a possibility of exclusive design;
– uniqueness of the design.
With the same budget, compared to a linear stand, the corner stand is able to reach a large audience, which only adds to its advantages. The construction of the structure does not take much time. By ordering a service from us, you can be sure of the quality of the final result.
You can order all two full-fledged modules and they will be able to fully provide all your products, put it in a positive light. You can use other promotional tools, design techniques.
Creation and development
Corner exhibition stands have their own design features, and this is their advantage. They are able to attract people’s attention due to the open space effect. It is worth noting the fact that such stands can be simple or complex. You offer us a project or tell us an idea, and we will try to bring them to life. There are several basic options:
– classic — have compact dimensions and equal faces, ideal for pavilions with the same square area, they are minimalistic and easy to operate;
– uneven — there is a short face and a long side of the corner;
– with an artificial angle — perfect for large island and peninsular areas;
– panoramic type — usually have large dimensions, but allow you to present the product with all its advantages as much as possible.
If necessary, the stand can be decorated floristically or designer. We can fulfill any of your requirements, work of any complexity and volume. If you have any questions, you can always consult with our managers.
If we talk about the creation of corner exhibition stands, then this work is being done in stages. First, a task is drawn up for the designer. The specialist must take into account the type and size of goods, offers and requirements for demonstration. A 3D model of the structure is being developed, in which functional zoning, architectural and artistic features are thought out. After that, an estimate is made and if the customer agrees with the cost, you can start manufacturing. We use high-quality materials, so you can be sure of the strength and practicality of the design.
You can order both individual and complex services from us. If you are interested in the manufacture of corner stands, we will gladly accept your order. Contact us and we will be able to help!